Saturday 29 September 2012

Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon

Irene Hannon is in my top ten list of favourite authors.  I definitely recommend her writing.  She has a fantastic blend of suspense, mystery and a touch of romance.  Lethal Legacy is the final book in the Heroes of Quantico Series.  I have read all three books in the series and enjoyed each one.

Lethal Legacy follows Detective Cole Taylor.  Disgruntled by a past event, he has fallen away from God and finds himself attracted to a woman on the case he is working.  He wants to get to know her better but has a personal work ethic and she doesn't want to get involved with anyone that lives in the fast lane.  She wants a solid, Christian man....can Cole BE that man?

I loved Cole's character.  He is honourable and strong but doesn't crush a girl with his expectations.  He treats his love interest with gentleness and determines to watch out for her.  Kelly has had so many rough moments but is such a trooper.  I hoped they would get together in the end as I am a complete sucker for a happy ending.  I won't tell you how it ended but I will say that I was impressed with how the crime was resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment