Saturday 29 September 2012

A Duke's Promise, by Jamie Carie

I picked this book up on sale at The Treasure House and started reading it.  I was a few pages in when I realized this must be part of a series.  I found out it's book number three.  While a tiny bit confusing as it hinted at past events, I was able to read it as a stand alone and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. 

I have read a few of Jamie Carie's books and I enoy the writing style.  It just seems to flow from one page to the next and I liked the edge of suspense.

The newly married Duke and Duchess of St. Easton set out to find her missing parents.  They travel under the guise of their 'honeymoon' so they can get away to Italy.  Many trials and tribulations along the way  make for a great storyline.

I recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment